The Mother's Day Gift Guide
Are you looking for gift this Mother's Day? Get inspired with our selection of thoughtful presents from social enterprises.
This Mother’s Day let the Mother figure in your life feel special with a unique and thoughtful gift. With 10 days to go there is still time to find the perfect present and, to make it easier for you, we have put together a selection of gifts from Scottish social enterprises that make a big difference.
Every pound spent with a social enterprise helps to tackle some of the most pressing issues facing our local communities. Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your Mum how much you appreciate her by supporting social enterprises with a gift that goes further.
For Chocolate Lovers
Play it safe by getting your Mum some chocolates! From bars, truffles and brownies, there are lots of options out to show your Mum you care:
- Floral Machair Chocolate Bar from Isle 20 (£4.25)
- 8 Belgian Chocolate Truffles from A Longer Table (£5)
- The Mother's Day Brownie Box from Social Bite (from £12.99)
- Special Edition Gift Box from Grace Chocolates (£26.95)
For the home
Why not treat your Mum with a unique gift for her home? Take a look at the design picks that are guaranteed to make her smile:
- Knoydheart from Wood Knoydart (£7.50)
- Popping Pink & Red Plant Pot from Rags to Riches (£12)
- Wing and a Prayer Print from Scottish Design Exchange (£15)
- Hanging Wildflower Glass Panel from Creative Strathaven (£18)
For Mums who deserve some pampering
Is your Mum in need of some relaxation? Have a look at these pampering picks that are perfect for some me time.
- Hjarta Soap Bar from Shetland Soap Co. (£5.50)
- Wax Melts Subscription Box from Mecoco (from £12.99)
- Bath Spa Soaks from Zennistoun Hub (£18)
- Sunshine & Wellies Candle from Silver Stag (£25)
For Creative Mums
Is your Mum into crafts? If she loves to learn new skills, why not get her one of these craft kits:
- Cross Stitch Kit from Scottish Design Exchange (£10.95)
- Origami Style Make Pack from Remode (£15)
- Weaving Kit from Coorie Creative (£40)
- Elephant Embroidery Kit from Creative Strathaven (£21.50)
Is your mum a bit of a foodie? Treat her to one of these hampers, filled with delicious goodies.
- Loch Arthur Goody Bag from Loch Arthur Farm Shop (£17.50)
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea Box from The Larder (£26)
- Gift Hamper from Punjabi Junction (£29.95)
- The Box Full Gift Hamper from Dechomai (£50)
For Green-Fingered Mums
Now spring has arrived will your Mum be spending more time getting her garden ready for summer? Take a look at these gifts for gardeners:
- Bee Bomb Flower Seeds from Cambo Gardens (£7.99)
- Gardener's Hand Scrub from One World Shop (£8)
- Eco Green-Fingered Gift Set from Lil (£39.99)
- Green Hive Birdhouses from Green Hive (£34.99)
We hope this gift guide has help you find the perfect gift for your Mum this Mother's Day. Need some more inspiration? Make sure to check out more gift ideas from Creative Strathaven, Isle 20, Kindness and Co., Lil and Scottish Design Exchange.
If you're a social enterprise that would like to be featured on Buy Social Scotland, send us an email with information about your organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.