Ethical Valentine's Gifts Under £20
Shopping on a budget this Valentine's day? Discover 20 unique gifts under £20 from Scottish social enterprises.
Love is in the air!
This Valentine's Day you don't need to spend a fortune to show the one you love you care. We've put together a selection of thoughtful, unique gifts from Scottish social enterprises, that are guaranteed to make your loved one's day.
Whether you're celebrating Valentine's, Galentines, Palentines or are simply using the occasion to treat yourself, get inspired with our list of ideas and find a gift that gives back.
For Him & Her
Are you celebrating Valentine's Day with someone special this year? Here are some thoughtful gift ideas from Scottish social enterprises that will be sure to delight.
- Smooth Operator Coffee from Change Please (£4.50)
- Green Glass Studs from Creative Strathaven (£10)
- Caramel Beanie from The Blankfaces (£15)
- Kind Heart Candle from Kindness & Co. (£20)
Does your significant other deserve some rest and relaxation? Treat them (or yourself!) to one of these self-care gifts.
- Geranium & Patchouli Moisturising Whip from A Longer Table (£5)
- Lavender, Patchouli & Vanilla Body Scrub from Shetland Soap Co. (£8.95)
- Botanical Velvet Eye Mask from One World Shop (£18)
- Bath Spa Soaks from Zennistoun Hub (£18)
They're a Valentine's Day classic for a reason. Spoil your special someone will these indulgent sweet treats.
- Hot Chocolate Spoon with Heart Marshmallows from Creative Strathaven (£2.95)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes from The Larder (from £3)
- Milk Chocolate Hearts from Grace Chocolates (£5.50)
- White, Milk & Dark Chocolate Filled Hearts from Grace Chocolates (£14.95)
Where the Heart Is
Treat that special someone to a unique gift that will brighten up their home and remind them of your love for many years to come.
- White Coloured Heart House from Flourish Dumfries (£10)
- Knoydheart from Wood Knoydart (£10)
- Rainbow Love Print from Flourish Dumfries (£15)
- Tweed Heart Garland from Isle 20 (£20)
If you're celebrating the women in your life this February 14th, why not spoil them with one of these fantastic gifts?
- Just Desserts Soy Wax Melts from Mecoco (£5)
- Cupid's a Psycho Book from Arkbound Foundation (£7.99)
- Selkie Enamel Pin from Scottish Design Exchange (£10)
- Cloudy Sky Earrings from little living room (£12)
We hope this gift guide has inspired you to spend your pounds with purpose this Valentine's Day. Can't find what you are looking for? You can browse a wider range of thoughtful gifts, experiences and vouchers in the Buy Social gift directory.