20 Thoughtful Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Are you looking for a unique gift to spoil your Mum with this Mother's Day? Get inspired with our selection of presents from social enterprises.
Celebrate the Mother figure in your life this Mother's Day with a unique, meaningful gift that is bound to make her feel loved and appreciated.
We've rounded up some lovely present ideas from Scottish social enterprises to inspire you. Each of these are a great way to offer a gift that is both thoughtful and helps make the world a better place.
For Chocolate Lovers
Does your mum have a bit of a sweet tooth? Spoil her with one of these indulgent treats that are guaranteed to show your Mum how much you care.
- Organic Chocolate from Equal Exchange (£2.79)
- Triple Chocolate Brownies from The Larder (£6.60)
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffles from Grace Chocolates (£11.95)
- Chocolate Lover's Gift Box from Schoolyard Chillies (£35)
Is your Mum in need of some rest and relaxation? Treat her to one of these pampering picks.
- Bath Salts from Shetland Soap Co. (£8.95)
- Moisturiser Sample Pack from lil (£9.99)
- Lavender Eye Pillow from Flourish Dumfries (£18)
- Mum Candle with Porcelain Heart from Kindness and Co. (£25)
Whether your looking for some cosy socks or a special piece of jewellery, spoil your mum with one of these stylish ideas.
- Meadow Socks from Creative Strathaven (£6)
- Soft Viscose Scarf from One World Shop (£22)
- Aventurine & Silver Butterfly Necklace from Scottish Design Exchange (£34)
- Mara Stud Earrings from Isle 20 (£55)
For the Spirited
If your Mum is partial to a little tipple every now and again surprise her with one of these gifts that suit every budget.
- Raspberry Gin Drink Stirrers from Flourish Dumfries (£6.50)
- Scottish Gin Bucket List Poster from Creative Strathaven (£15.99)
- GoodWill Gin 50cl from Glenwyvis (£27.50)
- Espresso Rumtini from Isle 20
For Curious Minds
If your Mum loves to pick up new hobbies why not give the gift of learning this Mother's Day?
- Language Class Voucher from Lingo Flamingo (from £25)
- Textile Workshops from Coorie Creative (from £28)
- Candle Making Class from Zennistoun Hub (£30)
- Syrian Supper Club from Cyrenians (£35)
We hope this gift guide has help you find the perfect gift for your Mum this Mother's Day. Gifting seasons are a great and easy way to make a difference by simply swapping where you buy your present from. Spoiling a loved one with an ethical gift from a social enterprise shows you really care and also helps you make the world a better place.
If you're a social enterprise that would like to be featured on Buy Social Scotland, send us an email with information about your organisation to email@example.com.